Wednesday, June 30, 2010

To all the people out there who developed technology :)

Hey Peoples,
I'm really relying on technology right now. As I've left the local school to do distance ed, I'm using the internet to: a) contact teachers b) keep in touch with friends c) research for school d) use it for pure enjoyment.
So this is to all the internet developers out there (because I'm sure they spend their precious time reading my awesome blog :P), thank you SOOOOOOO much for using your wonderful brains to develop internet!
And also, thanks to my friends' parents for deciding to invest in internet, so your sons and daughters can keep in contact with me! I love you so much!
Ok, there's my interesting dedication to parents and internet developers (who would've thought they'd ever be in the same category!?!)
Cinta

No comments:

Post a Comment