Friday, June 11, 2010

No Voice...And I'm DYING!

Hey Everybody,
For those who know me...you know I love talking, right? And for those who DON'T know me...I love to talk!
So when I sudden lose my voice so that the only talking I can do is a whisper OR a wacko high, low, high, silent speaking!
It's HORRIBLE! But this is why I have a blog...to outlet my talking without actually having to open my mouth!
So my thoughts for today:
I love friends...that's completely random but it's true.
AND...I'm completely over learning about the earth's atmosphere...I like chickens better!
And my awesome quote:
A true friend is someone who thinks you're a good egg even though you're slightly cracked.
Ok, I gotta let our visitors settle into their room (the study) so:
Over and Out!
Cinta

No comments:

Post a Comment