Thursday, August 26, 2010

Consequences

Hi Everybody,
At the moment, I've got 2 very, very, VERY sore feet! You know why....because I decided to play netball barefoot as I had rain water in my Volleys. So the result, 2 MASSIVE blisters on each foot AND I won't be able to play netball this afternoon :(
But this got me thinking...EVERYTHING you do has a consequence. It might be good or it might be bad, but absolutely EVERYTHING has a consequence, a result.
The consequence of our sin should be death; it says so in Romans 6:23, 'For the wages of sin is death,' BUT there's a second half to that verse which gives us all hope: 'but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.'
So basically, we SHOULD be going to hell for all the bad things we've done (and many people are) BUT if we put our trust in God than He'll save us from that fiery furnace and give us everlasting life.
How good does that sound!?!?!!?
So put your trust in God before you have to suffer the consequence that is WORSE than blistery feet; that is DEATH!
cinta

2 comments:

  1. I love how in you labels it's like, blisters, consequences, death, life...NETBALL. It's like you got all this deep and meaningful stuff and then it's just like, netball...=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...whatever! but how is blisters deep and meaningful?? and netball was in it so....

    ReplyDelete