Friday, September 3, 2010

Life

Hey,
About a week ago, one of my friends had a REALLY bad allergic reaction. She had to go to hospital and have her epi-pen twice...yeah, not good. And to top it off, they have no idea what caused it. That gave her (and me) a real fright because it just proves how unpredictable life is. I mean, she's only 15 and she almost DIED!
Which leads me to this thought...we shouldn't let the sun go down on our anger. I think that's a Bible verse, but not sure which one. But it makes lots of sense. Like, if you get really, really ticked off at someone and say some stuff you don't really mean and then go to bed but then the person who you were angry at had an allergic reaction like Alisha and died, how bad would you feel then!?!
You really need to apologise before it's too late...or, better yet, don't get into a fight in the 1st place. We can always try the 2nd option, but we're all human, so we're gonna get angry at one point or another. So we just need to try our best AND, if we slip up, to realise the mistake quickly, say sorry, ask forgiveness and talk it over with the other person.
That's what we should do now, before it's too late. Because life can end sooner than expected.
Cinta


And, just in case you were wondering, my friend is fine now, pretty much back to normal. Just pray that they can find the cause of these reactions before she has another.
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Cinta I didnt no you blogged!!! Was just googling something and this came up haha.
    Then I read this, it almost made me cry. so glad i didnt die :) ..love you cinta xxxx

    ReplyDelete