Monday, August 2, 2010

AUGUST!!!

WELCOME TO AUGUST! WELKAM LONG AUKIS! BIENVENUE A AOUT!
Sorry, I had to do that :) In case you were wondering, the 1st one was english (DER), 2nd was bislama (vanuatu) and the 3rd french, which, I have to admit, I looked up in google translate :P
Anyways, yeah, welcome to August! It's a new month so we can start our days looking forward to what this month might bring.
For me, it's actually not that happy - my friend leaves to America in 9 days and the rest of the time I'm just doing school....but still. God could (and, I'm sure, DOES) have some special plans for me in this month.
For all I know, I could make a GAZILLION new friends, get really good marks in my work and have my bestie come over from Australia. Now, I highly doubt that....but you never know!
Just remember this:
'For I know the plans I have for you,' DECLARES the Lord, 'Plans to prosper you and not to harm you; plans to give you a hope and a future!' - Jeremiah 29:11
That's my favourite Bible verse because it sure helped me a lot when we were waiting to come over here. Haha...at the moment I really can't believe I was worried - I LOVE it over here....it's the most amazing place on Earth! Any of you who've never been to Vanuatu - you're missing out! Come over here ASAP....and visit me while you're at it :)
So yeah, that verse that I mentioned before is VERY true and still helps me now....and I think, when you ponder on that verse, it'll help you too.
Love you guys :)
Cinta
xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment