Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Goodbyes

Hey everybody,
I just thought I should share this post from one of my really good friends who leaves the country this afternoon -
Goodbyes are so difficult. When you make really amazing friends then have to leave 6 months later, to go a million miles away (literally), it hurts. But just remember, the hardest goodbye ever said was when God sent His only Son to die for unfaithful, sinful, people, God sent Him to DIE. Think about that. I'll see you guys really soon, and I'll miss you heaps... Bye.
I just thought that this was a really good insight. Like, saying goodbye even when you'll probably see someone again is difficult enough....but saying goodbye to your Son who you know is going to DIE....THAT is hard as!
So even though I'll miss Grace SOOOOOO much, I'm sure I'll cope because even if I don't see her again on Earth, I'll see her in Heaven. Or, as another friend said, 'ON SKYPE!' Thank goodness for technology...hahaha :D
So here's a special goodbye to one of my best friends....Grace.
I love you and will miss you....HAVE FUN!!!!
Cinta
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment