Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Goodbye to the Haliks

You know the friends I was talking about...the ones who went through my cupboard? Yeah, well, they left the country on Monday. Either going to the Philippines or Australia, not sure yet.
This is pretty hard for me as they were REALLY good friends! But I'm sure God will help me pull through and I'll find some new good friends to hang out with.
Here's some photos we took with the Haliks at the airport before they left:

Our 2 families (from left to right): Jeneen Zylstra (my mum), Me (Jacinta Zylstra), Tione Zylstra, Ebony Halik, Ken Zylstra (my dad), Kylie Halik, Levi Halik, Jaydn Halik, Corey Zylstra, Rob Halik and Brodie Halik.


Mum, Kylie and little Levi.

Corey and Jaydn.
Tione, Ebony and me.
Ebony and Me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment