Sunday, December 12, 2010

Jealousy -__-

Jealousy is SO a problem I gotta deal with. I'm jealous of so many things --> my cousin's singing abilty, my cousin's piano playing skills, my friend's humour, being able to go to school!!! It's crazy how many things I can find to be jealous of.
As you can see, the majority of the things I would love are actually traits which I can probably learn. I just haven't really found my thing yet. I'm not sporty, I'm not particularly musical and although I act all bubbly and crazy, I'm not really that much of a people person.
I don't really have my thing, which stinks, but I'm sure I'll find it eventually. And in the meantime, I just need to be content. If I'm not, my life will just be miserable...AND being discontent will become an idol. I mean, that is STUPID...who wants to be discontent?!?
It's not like I'm not into ANYTHING! I love singing, netball and my friends, but I just don't really think these things are what I'm meant to do. I just need to trust God that he'll help me to find the true me, or whatever I'm talking about, in His timing, the perfect timing.




No comments:

Post a Comment